IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

W.J.Langholz

IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS

Post by W.J.Langholz »

Sunshine,Good Freinds, Good Food,Son home from college, and Airplanes in the back yard!!!!!!!
IMG_2805.JPG
IMG_2808.JPG
IMG_2800.JPG
IMG_2798.JPG
W.
ImageMay there always be and Angel flying with you.
Loyalty above all else except honor.
1942 Stearman 450
1946 Super Champ 7AC
proav

Re: IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS

Post by proav »

Now that's how life should always be!
Proud Owner of N9277A
1949 C170A
Abe

Post by Abe »

Hey Willie,

I'm going to get Mick to look at those photos...they would make his day...thanks for sharing...
Bill
'52 170B
N85DZ

Post by N85DZ »

Hey willie!! It's Dan Z! I thought I recognized that yard... How are things over there? WY is good. Beautiful 170 there, and the 206 is nice too!
The little wheel goes in back.
W.J.Langholz

Post by W.J.Langholz »

Hey Dan,

Welcome to one of the "Best" boards around...these people are really great and lots of STUFF!!!!!! Alot of it is 170 stuff but there is alot just good airplane STUFF. There's this guy by the name of Ol Gar....you got to read his post 3-4 times before you know what he's saying but he's o.k.
There are some really smart people here so I hope you hang around. They let me stay....I think they feel sorry for me......I need the help :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes the 172 is gone replaced by the 206. The beautiful 170 belongs to Kyle and Becky, great people and lots of fun.

If you get back here ....you know where the strip is at....we will throw a burger on the grill

Willie

p.s. how's the smoke jumpin going?
ImageMay there always be and Angel flying with you.
Loyalty above all else except honor.
1942 Stearman 450
1946 Super Champ 7AC
Kyle Wolfe

Post by Kyle Wolfe »

I'd have to agree with the title you chose, Dubya! We really enjoyed the day.

Was fun to see your place. You've got a great setup and have done a lot of work to make it NICE! (I should say all 3 of you have done a lot of work :wink: ) And how neat to sit at your dining room and look down the runway. I still smile looking at that picture.

Bruce, the good news is that I didn't touch your oil supply at the end of the runway. The bad news is that if you don't get here soon it will be frozen and covered with snow!
Kyle
54 B N1932C
57 BMW Isetta
Best original 170B - Dearborn, MI 2005
N85DZ

Post by N85DZ »

Fire season went well, not real busy but still managed a record for cargo... About 700,000lbs!! I would love to get back out that direction sometime, just gotta find me a 170 first ;) Been lookin for one, mostly tire kickin right now, but could get pretty serious this fall/winter.
The little wheel goes in back.