No Dale it is very simple.
1. Turn off the main fuel valve.
2. At the base of the primer there is a knurled round nut. This is the part that has the slot that you have to line up in order to pull out the primer.
Turn this nut counter clock wise until it is loose. pulling out the primer will assist this operation.
3. With a rag handy under the primer, pull the nut and the primer all the way out. The rag is to catch the small amount of fuel in the primer.
Caution. If you didn't shut of the fuel or your main fuel valve doesn't work, fuel may start to flow through the primer into your aircraft cabin. If this is the case quickly reinsert the primer.
4. Replace the o-rings if you want then lube with the desired substance.
5. Look inside the primer tube. If there is gunk in there clean it out with a rolled up rag.
6. Reinsert the primer.
7. Tighten the knurled nut finger tight.
8. Turn your main fuel back on.
Total time assuming your knurled nut spins off easily and you don't replace the 0-rings should be about a minute.