Personal Errata (Split from original topic)

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

GAHorn

Post by GAHorn »

N1478D wrote:My Uncle who lived out from Ozone, AR had a GREAT coon dog! They hunted together every day for years. It got to the point where my Uncle could just leave the size tanning board out on the back porch and the dog would bring the right size coon in later that day. But, one day his wife left the ironing board out on the back porch and the dog hasn't been seen since.
Need I ever again caution others as to the veracity of his statements? :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)
N1478D

Post by N1478D »

gahorn wrote:
N1478D wrote:My Uncle who lived out from Ozone, AR had a GREAT coon dog! They hunted together every day for years. It got to the point where my Uncle could just leave the size tanning board out on the back porch and the dog would bring the right size coon in later that day. But, one day his wife left the ironing board out on the back porch and the dog hasn't been seen since.
Need I ever again caution others as to the veracity of his statements? :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: I can't believe you George! Know that you think there are some HUGE coons in Arkansas, but there ain't any with skins to fit an ironing board! GOOD GRIEF! :lol:
Joe
51 C170A
Grand Prairie, TX