Flying clubs in Barcelona, Spain

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

JMACFLY

Flying clubs in Barcelona, Spain

Post by JMACFLY »

We have escaped Orlando Florida and are living in Barcelona for the next four months. Wonder if anybody knows about flying clubs around this part of Spain. My 170A is back in Orlando and I have the joneses. We´ll be in Costa Rica after New years until early May and then back to Orlando, so I´d like to find something there as well.

Big thanks to the line boys at Showalter Fling Service at ORL in Orlando. By prior arrangement, they put my 170A inside before both recent hurricanes blew through. I am a regular base customer with an outside tiedown.
John
1949 C170A
TIC170A #4747
GAHorn

Post by GAHorn »

John, why don't you list that nice comment at http:www.airnav.com/ which is a free website (for non-commerdial use) that allows us to post "attaboys' and fuel prices. I use that site a lot for fuel planning. Check out their Aviation Fuel, "Plan a Trip with Fuel Stops" section. It saved me over $200 in fuel on my recent vacation/Tehachapi Convention trip. (And you can pass along positives/negatives about FBO's you visit for others to have a "heads-up" on. Careful, however,...once posted...comments are cast in stone.)
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)
rudymantel

Post by rudymantel »

Yes, I always enjoy parking at Showalter in Orlando. They've been there for very many years and their service and facilities are excellent. Their fuel however is expensive. I guess there's no such thing as a free lunch...
Rudy