Care's FAA Question

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

anejohn

Care's FAA Question

Post by anejohn »

Anyone here using the Care's FAA site for research? This is fairly new territory for me and prior to the FAA site's recent update I was able to access "Aircraft Records" section for 337 forms etc for free. Although the Aircraft Records selection is a option, when selected only brings up Registration information. I'm using a IOS device (iMac or iPad) either Safari, Chrome or FireFox and can't access the Aircraft Records data.
Any suggestions?

Thx
n2582d

Re: Care's FAA Question

Post by n2582d »

John,
I’m also unable to access these aircraft records. I don’t think the issue has anything to do with our computer equipment. I’ll try contacting FAA OKC.
Gary
anejohn

Post by anejohn »

I tried calling the help line this morning but the tech support operator only deals with sign on issues not applications of the program. They sent me to another FAA department who did not have a Care's account and didn't know the capabilities of the Care's program.
Good luck!
redacted

Post by redacted »

Looks like records has been down for weeks. Sometimes there’s a banner at the top of the page saying so.
Nathaniel Perlman
1952 170B
N2282D S/N 20434
anejohn

Post by anejohn »

Oh well, just spent another $15 for an aircraft records report. Maybe I’ll see it in the mail in a week.

Thanks!