Cessna 170 Calendars

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

wa4jr

Cessna 170 Calendars

Post by wa4jr »

I hate to raise a fuss, but has anyone else had a problem getting their calendar from Susan? I ordered one a couple of months ago via paypal...and card was charged but I have never received a calendar. I have e-mailed Susan at the two addresses I see listed for her. One gets rejected for being full and the other just gets no response. I also had a problem with the paypal system in that it was insisting I wanted the July 2003 to July 2004 version when I clearly selected the January-December 2004 Calendar. I think I might just lift 12 good JPG shots and go down to Kinkos and have my own calendar made :? Does anyone know a reliable way to contact Susan? Is her snailmail address good? January is fast approaching and I'd like to start off right with a nice 170 calendar :)
John, 2734C in Summit Point, WV
GAHorn

Post by GAHorn »

Susan (and John) Graham) are listed in the TIC170A Directory. They live in Georgia. Contact me with an email or PM and I'll share her ph# (which I tried, but got her voice mail. I left a msg regarding this matter.)
I wish to caution everyone....the subject calendar is NOT a TIC170A product, and TIC170A has no affiliation with the Grahams or their work. I met Susan at the convention, I believe her to be a genuine (if not possibly a very busy) person. Her calendar is very nice but I am not making an endorsement, only a compliment. As regards all money matters between yourself and others.....Caveat emptor.
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)
Kyle Wolfe

Post by Kyle Wolfe »

See my previous post on "anyone know where susan the calendar girl went?"

I had the same experience with pay pal.

I found Susan in the directory and left her a message on Sunday 12/7/03. No reply from her yet. I'll try her again in the next few days and will post a response on what I find out.

Kyle