How to post links?

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

S2D

Post by S2D »

N9149A wrote: Got any dogs with cool names or perhaps some species of dog only known to about 37 people?
sorry ! no dogs. I am on an intimate relationship with the local coyote population if that helps
Brian S.
54 C-180 - - - 55 PA-18
Oliver 88
N1478D

Re: Kyle

Post by N1478D »

170C wrote:Kyle, I knew there was something I liked about you! A guy with John Deere tractor (s) can't be all bad regardless of what Joe Harris says about you!!!!!!!!!!! Sure wish I had a 1960 JD 730 Diesel w/ wide front end to restore so I could remember the many, many hours I spent on one & its 720 predecessor. I am taking care of that GREEN chair for you & Becky. I'll have it at Petit Jean '05.

See ya.
Gee Frank! After the impression I made on Kyle and Becky at Petit Jean with the tent and all, they sure need to know that you are teasing. Bet most of us would enjoy having those tractors, what a cool sound they make too, besides looking so good. Kyle and Becky were consistently wonderful people to be around and were always most generous with friendly personalities. They don't come any better.
Joe
51 C170A
Grand Prairie, TX
Bruce Fenstermacher

Post by Bruce Fenstermacher »

S2D wrote:
N9149A wrote: Got any dogs with cool names or perhaps some species of dog only known to about 37 people?
sorry ! no dogs. I am on an intimate relationship with the local coyote population if that helps
Coyotes boy that's really cool.

Was I seeing things. Didn't you have a PA-18 and a 9N Ford listed :?:
CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

Bruce Fenstermacher, Past President, TIC170A
Email: brucefenster at gmail.com
S2D

Post by S2D »

N9149A wrote: Was I seeing things. Didn't you have a PA-18 and a 9N Ford listed :?:
yea but it made my posts too long so I removed 2. maybe I'll put them back on listed horizontally not vertically
Brian S.
54 C-180 - - - 55 PA-18
Oliver 88
Kyle Wolfe

Post by Kyle Wolfe »

You mean to tell me you guys don't know what a Braque D'auvergne is? Geez. Thought you guys knew everything.

It's a versatile hunting dog from France. Some fru fru breed that Becky liked, so I guess I'm forced into putting up with the dog too. :wink:

My ISP doesn't provide a place for pictures so I can't show you any of Tetra on point, or Becky and Tetra with pheasants, or Tetra lounging in the house running the TV remote, or..... well, you get the point.

So here's a link so you can get an idea of what kind of dog they are.

http://new.versatiledogs.com/gallery/bdauv

(They're actually pretty neat, but as a Lab owner I can't let Becky know that I think that.)

Doesn't surprise me that you other cool guys are into old mechanical things like tractors too. What a neat bunch, this 170 group!

Frank, keep that chair in good shape till next spring. Joe, let me know if you need any new poles. Cabela's is just off the end of the runway!
Kyle
54 B N1932C
57 BMW Isetta
Best original 170B - Dearborn, MI 2005
Bruce Fenstermacher

Post by Bruce Fenstermacher »

Kyle Wolfe wrote:You mean to tell me you guys don't know what a Braque D'auvergne is? Geez. Thought you guys knew everything.
Well now that we've checked out the site the forum collective does now everything. :wink:
CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

Bruce Fenstermacher, Past President, TIC170A
Email: brucefenster at gmail.com
N1478D

Post by N1478D »

Thanks Kyle,

The tent poles are in great shape - they haven't been used as much as the tent has! :lol:

You and Becky will have to come down and fly in to the Temple Tractor Show with Frank and I some time. Think Randall and family is going to join us too! There's also some great homemade ice-creame there.

Take Care,
Joe
Joe
51 C170A
Grand Prairie, TX
GAHorn

Post by GAHorn »

Hey! When IS the Temple Tractor thing? :P
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)
N1478D

Post by N1478D »

gahorn wrote:Hey! When IS the Temple Tractor thing? :P
:lol: It's about 20 hours in a red/polished B from Spicewood! :lol:

You missed it George! It was in October! Did you see those 6 volt lights when you flew over? :lol:
Joe
51 C170A
Grand Prairie, TX