Placing a photo or picture in posts

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

zero.one.victor

Post by zero.one.victor »

Joe Moilanen wrote:I can't tell for sure bela but it kinda looks like there's an oil streak right behind your cowling...
Ha ha,good one Joe! Wish I'd thought of that gag sunday.....

Eric
funseventy

Post by funseventy »

Kelly's Try!
zero.one.victor

Looks great,Kelly! I like the little "ying-yang" design on the hubcaps! The painter musta been a detail-minded kinda guy, I see that they even painted the tailwheel.
What sandbar is that pic taken at? Looks awesome. I've never landed on a river bar before,there are some around here that are do-able,I guess,but they always look a little too boulder-y to me, too short,too much driftwood,or too something-- so I always decide to error on the side of caution. Only place I've landed on the sand is Copalis out on the Pacific,that's an easy one, even nose-draggers & twins go there. Only problem is the salt.
I've kinda got my eye on a nice sandy beach at the bottom of a bluff in front of a friend's house here in Port Townsend,gonna give that one a try one of these days.......

Eric
funseventy

Post by funseventy »

Eric,

I painted the Ying Yangs after it came back and I have plans to take the Tailwheel back to gray as I asked that they not paint it. The rest is just like I wanted. I need to come over and explore some of your region and would love to lead you into a few good spots. This sand bar has now disappear under the water line and won't show back up until September, but you are welcome to come over and play around when they show back up. Lots of good bars around here.

Kelly
zero.one.victor

Now that's my kind of bar-hopping!! :wink:

Eric
Gary

Test photo

Post by Gary »

Just trying to post a photo. I know this one is way too big but I will cut it down if this works. GARY N1909C[/img]
That is neat. This photo was taken on our way home from OSK this year. We flew up to Door county to visit an old friend of mine. He has a 170 also with the 180 Hp and we flew formation for the first time together in 27 years. What a joy to see another 170 in flight! We had a great time on our 4 week trip to Denver, OSk and back to VA. We flew north arround Lake Michigan and saw some wonderful parts of this great country. Looking forward to parking with other 170s at OSK in 2005. We arrived for 2004 at noon on Monday and were in row 128 way past the ultra lights. Hope to meet more 170 Association members next year.